445 – oxygenboutique.com
$117 – theoutnet.com
€35 – weekday.com
58 – glassworks-studios.com
$270 – allsaints.com
$74 – anthropologie.com
$20 – hollisterco.com
€31 – welikefashion.com
$308 – theoutnet.com
$371 – boutique1.com
45 – debenhams.com
$100 – heels.com
110 – harveynichols.com
$168 – nordstrom.com
The worst part about going on vacation is packing for it. Everyone knows this, and we all put it off until the last minute (I’m not the only one, right?). This often leads to some serious stress before a trip. The art of dressing chicly for the airport? I’ve had that down pat since I was 12- and multiple seat upgrades to show for it 😉 The art of packing light? Haven’t exactly perfected that one yet.
- A black dress that can double as a pool cover-up and can work double-duty at a mimosa-laden brunch after a night out.
- One bathing suit.
- Gladiator sandals for days I’ll be walking a lot.
- Versatile denim shorts that can be worn with a tank top for sightseeing during the day, or paired with a velvet blazer for a casual dinner.
- Sparkly skirt for a big night out.
- Tan strappy sandals that work for lunch during the day or drinks at bar (I’ll be wearing these on the plane as well).
- Black eyelet shorts that are comfortable enough to wear all day and even to bed (and yes I will use them for both).
- Huge gold and black cocktail ring and a gold statement necklace- with two major jewelry items like these you don’t need many other accessories.
- Sheer tank- again, for daytime or sleeping.
- White strapless dress- so versatile you can dress it up with tan sandals or play it casual by slipping on the gladiators with this.
- Purple feather skirt- just for fun.